This informative webinar designed for accommodation providers during the COVID-19 pandemic will take you through the following topics.
The Distribution Model Today
- The 5 Stages of Travel
- Understanding what role Google plays in your business
- Direct bookings are not free but offer a greater return on investment
- The complex and changing distribution model
Why are direct bookings important?
- It's how your guests want to book and is growing
- Through the pandemic, your guests have learnt to become excellent online shoppers
- Travellers have different priorities now
- Revenue retention and protecting cashflow will be paramount
- We are entering a brand new tourism economy and we will have to adapt to stay top of mind
What can I do to maximise direct bookings?
- Increasing your proportion of direct website bookings
- Working through the 5 Stages of Travel and Channel Funnel
- Focus on the most important channels: Google, Social media, Online Travel Agents
- Make sure your website is google friendly, responsive (mobile-friendly), conversion centric
- Make sure you offer: payment options, sustainability, security
- Make it easy on yourself with: reputation management, refundable bookings, carbon offsetting
"ResBook has allowed us to substantially increase the direct bookings on our website and offer upselling and packages for our lodge. I highly recommended ResBook and Tomahawk to others"
Richard Rooney, GM, Wharekauhau Lodge
"We've been extremely pleased with the new website, ResBook and channel manager! Bookings exceeding our expectations!"
Charlie, GM, Raglan Palm Beach Motel
"As B&B operators, ResBook offers an easy to use navigation system, enabling us to track all bookings from enquiries to final payment & thank-you emails. Using ResBook has increased our reservations and given us peace of mind operating our B&B."
Fay & Lindsay Turner, Finlay Banks Boutique Bed & Breakfast
The booking calendar has all the information we need. It is very responsive and easy to use. Really appreciate that problems are fixed quickly by ResBook staff.
Caroll, Tekapo holiday Homes