The team has just finalized their work for the next few weeks so read on to see what we are up to here at ResBook!
The first cab off the rank for building onto the mobile application is the ability to "create a new booking". We are hoping to make good progress on this feature over the next few weeks.
Stay tuned to the blog for updates on progress for this feature to receive a release date as we get closer to wrapping it up.
We are aiming to complete a few new features for our direct integration with Airbnb. These are listed below:
- Ability to select an Agent that will attach to Airbnb bookings. This will provide the ability to automatically track the Airbnb service fee when a booking is inserted into ResBook.
- Update cancellation policy descriptions on the portal page. This will align closer with the Airbnb wording.
On top of the above, the team will be finishing off some features they have already been working on (you should see releases for these over the next couple of days):
- Owner Statements - Ordering improvements.
- Temporary Bookings - Ability to view any bookings canceled due to a payment gateway issue during booking in the cancellation report.
The team is also aiming to cover off the below updates/fixes:
- New Calendar - View from start of the month setting fix.
- New Calendar - Navigation along the top menu fixes.
- Agents - Email functionality on the agent statement page.
- Wizard - Property timezone support.
While this summary gives a good idea of the amount of work that is on its way over the coming days - this is not exclusively everything we are working on.
Make sure to stay tuned to the blog for release notes and other announcements via the blog for when these exciting updates go live.