Here at ResBook we are working to be more and more transparent with the fantastic work our development team does on a daily bases. Therefore, for the first time we will be releasing details of what the team are currently working on every couple of weeks.
So welcome to our first "work underway" update!
Over the next two weeks the team will be focusing on finishing up the mobile Agenda view for the mobile project which gives users an overview of bookings arriving at their property.
The team will also be deploying an update to the Airbnb integration which gives users the ability to manage their cancellation policy, property type, room type, security deposit, check in/out and cleaning fee when deciding to use only partial sync.
On top of the above, the team will be tackling some other smaller tasks that have been requested via the support desk:
- New Calendar - Advanced error handling and new loading state.
- New Calendar - Waitlisting view change to make it clearer to users.
- New Calendar - Support for Internet Explorer.
- Owner Statements - Support PDF attachment for the mass email functionality.
- Owner Statements - List properties in alphabetical order
- Xero - Review and resolve multiple VISA charges appearing on invoices being sent to Xero.
- Payment Express - Add A2A payment type.
- Invoices - Ensure manual payment changes are reflected in the total when editing or deleting.
While this summary gives a good idea of the amount of work that is on its way over the coming days - this is not exclusively everything we are working through.
Make sure to stay tuned to the blog for release notes that will provide an update for when these items are live.