Please see below ResBook releases for the 27th of March 2019.
- New Calendar - Bookings that were arriving in the previous month but departing on the first of the current month were not always showing. This has been resolved.
- New Calendar - Setting a 45 or 120 day default in the calendar settings area was only being supported on the initial load of the new calendar. If a user moves to a different month the default number of days will now also apply.
- New Calendar - Buttons that were connected to the previous calendar and not working on various pages throughout ResBook have been removed.
- New Calendar - Various loading fixes when navigating from different areas within ResBook.
- New Calendar - Start of the month default setting is now supported by the new calendar.
- Permissions - Resolved a bug where users were lacking permission to add rate periods to newly added stock units.