Please see below ResBook releases for the 24th of September 2019.
Yesterday Summary Report
We have added a brand new exportable report to ResBook.
This export gives you a summary of yesterday, including number of rooms sold that day, occupancy rate and more.
You can find this new export under the "Arrival Report" in ResBook reports labeled as "Export Yesterday Summary".
The report provides the below information:
- Number of "Rooms/Properties Sold" for bookings placed yesterday.
- Occupancy rate for yesterday.
- Average daily rate for rooms sold yesterday.
- Total Revenue including services and excluding GST for bookings made yesterday.
- A list of each Room/Property and how many of each were sold yesterday.
- Finally number of bookings checking out, in or staying in house yesterday.
We hope this helps to provide an extensive overview to your daily operations.
- General Settings: Updated Welcome Home Email label to "Thanking Guest Email".
- General Settings: Some SMS global settings were hidden, this has been resolved.
- Airbnb: Optimization for new booking integration.
- Airbnb: Improved settings pop up on portal page to better communicate updates with Airbnb.