Over the last few working days the team has been able to prepare some fixes and updates mainly for the new calendar.
Please see the below details on what has been pushed live today.
- Customers using Internet Explorer were experiencing issues with the new calendar loading. This has been resolved. The new calendar now supports the latest version of Internet Explorer.
- The new calendar will now display a yellow line for each day a waitlisted booking exists. Similar to the previous calendar.
- The new calendar now supports improved error handling.
- The new calendar loading state animation has been improved.
- Loading speed has been improved in the contact management system by excluding contacts cleaned up by the GDPR policy from the search.