Please see below ResBook releases for the 14th of May 2019.
Max Adults/Children Functionality:
ResBook users can now set a maximum value for both adults and children when guests go to book via the online booking form.
How does it work?
ResBook will use the total guests values unless max adults or children are altered. Head to a stock unit you wish to set max adults or children for, then click on the "Beds" tab.
Tips for managing maximum adults/children:
- If a maximum adult value is set, the booking form will only allow guests to select up to that number of adults when attempting to book on the online booking form.
- If a maximum child value is set, the booking form will only allow guests to select up to that number of children when attempting to book on the online booking form.
- If one of the fields are set (e.g. max adults) and the other is not (e.g. max children), the total guests field will allocate the difference amount to the unset field and the infants field after that.
- If both field values are set and when added together are lower than the total guests amount, the remaining will be allocated to the infant dropdown.
- Reset Password Page: Styling update.