Please see below ResBook releases for the 13th of August 2019.
ResBook Set up Wizard:
We have made some updates to our set up Wizard in order to make managing your new or existing ResBook account easier.
These changes include:
- Update to Minimum Stay (Restrictions) functionality.
- Adding Timezone selection.
What are the new changes to Minimum Stays in the Wizard?
We have updated minimum stays in order to more clearly display minimum stay values to our users for each individual day.
- Ability to easily view the minimum stay value for each individual day.
- Ability to easily add minimum stays on bulk for different days of the week.
These changes are all found on the minimum stay calendar via the set up Wizard.
- Editing or creating minimum stay periods will no longer split existing periods.
- The wizard view will display the most recently created minimum stay period that exists for each individual day. The most recent stay is the one used through ResBook.
- The wizard will display minimum stay values for each individual day.
- Added a "more info" pop up button to help explain how everything works.
Timezone has also been added?
We have also added the ability to edit a users timezone via the Wizard. If you have different users operating your ResBook account in different countries you can now set their timezone yourself.
Simply sign in as the user you wish to set the timezone for, head to General settings, Regional settings in the Wizard and select your Timezone from the dropdown.
Click "Next" to save.