Please see below ResBook releases for the 12th of December 2018.
A new feature for opening bulk rooms in ResBook has gone live. This is described below:
Bulk Open Rooms
Where is it?
The new bulk rooms page is located under the main menu "Bookings" tab same as the currently supported closed room page.
What can it do?
This new feature provides ResBook users with the ability to open multiple closed rooms at once. This is especially useful when managing a mixture of different rooms you have closed for a similar period or if you have closed whole account for a particular period. You can now re-open all of these rooms all at once if you wish.
Steps for using the Bulk Open room feature:
- Head to the Open Rooms page via the main menu.
- Select a date range when the closed down period/s you wish to re-open exist.
- The feature will show any closed room periods that fall within that date range (Note: the closed period does not need to be entirely contained within the search period to show up).
- Select the closed down periods you wish to open using the tick boxes on the left hand side. You can also select "all" if you wish, by using the tick box in the table header.
- Once you have selected the closed down periods you wish to re-open simply click the "Open Rooms" button.