Support for ResBook classifications when using the direct connection with Booking.com has gone live. This is described below:
How do I access it?
From late last week any classifications set up in your ResBook account will now appear along side your single stock units on the Booking.com portal page. This means you can now manage Booking.com id's for classifications for the first time.
What can it do?
This new feature gives properties the opportunity to list room types or classifications on Booking.com directly in ResBook for the first time. Now, you can list your inventory for the same room type as a single listing that can be booked over and over again until inventory reaches zero.
Steps for connecting classifications with Booking.com:
- Head to the Booking.com portal page. Note: if you do not have the direct connection with Booking.com already, contact [email protected] and request it to be added to your account.
- All your inventory will now be listed on the portal page ready to manage, both stock units and classifications.
- Add the Booking.com room id's and package id's for each stock unit or classification you wish to connect directly.
- Use the "Fetch Packages" button for each and ensure to select the relevant "room" and "rate" for that listing.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to save.
- Update each "rates", "availability" and "minimum stays"