Last month ResBook become the first PMS system in New Zealand to directly integrate with Airbnb.
The first phase of the project saw the team complete the core functionality of the integration. ResBook users were able to manage some key settings for Airbnb all while receiving bookings and sending rates, minimum stays, availability, photos and new listings up to Airbnb.
Since then the team has been able to add support for the below new features:
- Cancellation Policy
- Cleaning Fee
- Security Deposit
- Check in/Check out
- Property/Room Types
As this integration boasts ResBook's first full content sync, the development team will be required to keep the integration in line with features Airbnb decide to add or modify where possible.
On top of this we have scoped out the next updates to the integration which the team will be aiming to complete over the next few months:
- Ability to modify Airbnb rates specifically from ResBook.
- Booking lead time support.
- Support for the latest new settings for properties using limited sync only.
- Making address management easier for single property clients.
- User Interface updates to identify all Airbnb fields within ResBook and the Sign up Wizard.
If you know of any Airbnb features you would like us to look into next, please let us know via our support desk!